ACE 2016 Tops the 1000 Attendee Mark!
ACE 2016 Press Release
October 19th, 2016
MYRTLE BEACH, SC - The Embassy Suites at Kingston Plantation was the chosen venue for the 62nd edition of the Atlantic Coast Exposition (ACE) where operators and suppliers from all across the US gathered to take part in educational sessions , see and show new products and equipment.. The theme: “Let Your Star Shine at ACE 2016” was spread around across the show – with many exhibitors embracing the Hollywood theme. The exhibit hall completely SOLD OUT for the largest exhibitor showing in several years. Participants from 28 states and Canada took part in this three-day convention that is the largest show of its kind on the East Coast. For the SIXTH year in a row, ACE attendance grew! ACE attendance has grown each year since 2011 and 2016 is no exception topping the 1000 attendee mark. Click here for the full Press Release.
NCVA 2017 Membership Renewal
Thank you for your support of our industry! If your NCVA 2017 Membership renewal has not yet been paid, it is now due (it expires December 31, 2016).
Top Membership Benefits:
- Represent your interests with the North Carolina General Assembly. Monitor activity of federal law-making bodies for the interests of vending and food service
- Engage in offensive and defensive public relations activities
- Activities to improve the image of the industry
- Conduct research on the industry, as directed by your board of directors
- Provide education through seminars and an annual convention.
- Inform members on changes in the industry as they develop
- Host meetings for fellowship and interchange with others who share similar professional interests
- Host a large, regional vending show – Atlantic Coast Exposition
Click Here to Renew Your Dues ONLINE
Not a member yet? Click Here to Join NCVA!
If you are unable to join or renew your dues online, please choose from the following printable membership materials.
Operator Membership Application
Operator Dues Invoice
Associate Membership Application
Associate Dues Invoice
NCVA Credit Card Authorization Form